About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

CT Tags & Timeline Set - Peppermint Pleasures

CT for Dees'Sign Depot using her delicious 
Peppermint Pleasures scrapkit & 3 of her Peppermint Pleasures Clusters.
You can buy this beautiful kit at Dee's store here
 You can buy the Clusters here.
And you can buy the full Peppermint Pleasures bundle here.
Tubes by Verymany which you can buy here.
Timeline made using some of the clusters & some elements from the scrapkit.
Tube by Anna Liwanag which can be bought here.
Here is a Wallpaper I made with the kit. Hold the Ctrl button & Right click to open in a new window & then right click & save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive