About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Friday 4 April 2014

PTU Tutorial - Steampunk Girl


This tutorial was written by me on 4th of April 2014 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
*Supplies*
PTU Scrapkit Steampunk Airship Regatta by P-O Concept.
You can purchase the kit here.
Tube by Verymany - you must have a license to use this tube.
You can purchase it here.
Vix-Val2012Mask2 here.
Font Carnivalee Freakshow.
***
*Lets Get Started*
File - New - New Canvas 650x650
Selections - Select All.
Copy PO-stpp5 - Paste - Paste Into Selection.
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image.
Layers - Merge - Merge Group.
*
Copy PO-st30 - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 90%
*
Magic Wand - click inside the frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand by 25.
Copy PO-stpp5 - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Promote Selection to Layer. 
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
*
Open the tube your going to use.
SHIFT + D to duplicate it and close off the original.
Layers - Duplicate.

On the original layer 
Adjust - Hue and Saturation - Colorize.
On the duplicate layer 
Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur 2.
Change the Blend Mode to overlay.
Lower the Opacity to 70%
Layers - Merge - Merge Visible.
*
Copy your tube - Paste - Paste As New Layer on your canvas.
(I resized my tube by 70%)
Move tube where you think it looks best.
Layers - Promote Selection to Layer.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Make sure you are on your full layer tube now.
Layers - Arrange - Move Up.
Eraser Tool - erase any of the tube outside the bottom of the frame. 
*
Copy PO-st18 - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 90% 
(See my tag for placement)
Use the Eraser Tool to remove some of the chain showing over top of frame.
*
Copy PO-st15 - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 40%.
(See my tag for placement)
*
Add your name and copyright,
Save as png.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive