About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Sunday 12 January 2014

FTU Tutorial - Purple Passion


This tutorial was written by me on 12th of January 2014 any resemblance to other tutorials 
is a coincidence.
*Supplies*
Gorgeous kit by Chichi Designs called PurplePassionSampler get it here.
Tube of choice I used a beautiful one by Alex Prihodko you can purchase it here.
Mask of choice I'm using one from a Misfits Christmas Goodie Bag so I can't supply it.
Font of choice I used Luna Bar.
*****
*Lets Get Started*
File - New - New Image 700x700.
Selections - Select All.
Copy Paper19_CD_PurplePassion - Paste Into Selection.
Selections - Select None.
*
Layers - New Mask Layer
Load your mask.
Layers Merge - Merge Group.
*
Copy Frame_CD_PurplePassion - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 70%
Image - Rotate - Free Rotate 10 degrees right.
*
Magic Wand Tool - Click inside the frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand 15.
Copy paper of choice (I used Paper20_CD_PurplePassion) - Paste As New Layer.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Selections - Invert press small delete button.
Copy your tube - Paste As New Layer.
Move so that what you like is showing in the left side of frame.
Press the small delete key again.
Selections - Select None.
Change the Blend mode of tube layer to Overlay.
*
Back on the frame layer.
Copy Leaves_CD_PurplePassionSampler - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Flip.
Move this to the left of the frame.
*
Copy Bird_CD_PurplePassion - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 30%.
Move to the top left of frame.
*
Copy your tube - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 50%.
Place to the right of the frame.

If you want the effect I have on my tag follow these next few steps. If you don't then just add your name & copyright.

Close off/hide  Mask Layer - Paper Layer & Tube Layer.
Layers - Merge - Merge Visible.
Layers - Duplicate.
Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur 3.
Change the blend mode to Overlay & lower the opacity to your liking.
*
Unhide the layers we closed off.
Layers - Merge - Merge Visible.
Resize to liking.
Add your name & copyright.
Save as png or JPEG.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra, love your tuts, I even posted one of them as a request on creative Misfits, tag my tut, this one , but I tried to text you in the chatbox on this blog, but it says your Chatbox is locked.

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive