About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

FTU Tutorial - Summer Haze


This tutorial was written by me on 13th August 2013 any resemblance to other tutorials 
is a coincidence.
*****
Supplies
Tube of choice - I'm using the gorgeous art of PinUp Toons.
You Must have a lisece to use these tubes. You can purchase them at CDO.
Summer Haze Cluster Freebie by Tonya here.
Texture of choice - the one I used is 07 from here.
Font of choice - I used Hector le Dragon here.
*****
*Lets Get Started*
This is going to be a quick one.
Open the cluster frame in PSP - press Shift+D to duplicate it & then close off the original.
Freehand Selection tool - draw around the frame.
*
Layers - New Raster Layer.
Floodfill the selection with #f3d19b
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
*
Copy texture of choice - Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key.
Change the blend mode to Overlay.
*
Copy your close up tube  - Paste As New Layer.
Move so that something you like is showing.
Selections - Select None.
Change the blend mode of the close up to Screen.
*
Copy your main tube - Paste As New Layer.
Position where you want it.
Duplicate the tube - Adjust - Blur  Gaussian Blur 3.
Change the blend mode to Overlay.
Layers - Merge - Merge Down.
Layers - Duplicate.
Layers - Arrange - Bring to Top.
Erase Tool - Erase the bottom of the tube 
(so it looks like she is sitting inside the frame)
*
Add your name and copyright then save as png.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial, unfortunately your font link does not work. Looking forward to doing this one when I have the time.

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive