About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Friday 26 April 2013

PTU Tutorial - Beautiful Geisha



This tutorial was written by me on 26th April 2013 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
*Supplies*
Tube of choice I'm using a gorgeous one by Danny Lee called Geisha.
You can purchase it at Scraps N Company here.
Scrapkit Geisha by Bibi's Collection Scraps & More which you can purchase at
Scraps N Company here.
(this beautiful kit was inspired by Danny's Geisha tube)
Chichi_Mask_6 here.
Font Zenzai Itacha here.
*****
*Lets Get Started*
Open a new canvas 650 x 550.
Floodfill with #000000 - Layers - New Mask Layer from Image.
Layers - New Raster Layer.
Floodfill with #d1589d - Layers - New Mask Layer from Image.
Lower the opacity of this layer to your liking so you can see the black underneath.
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (73) 
Resize 70% 
Magic Wand Tool click inside the frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand 5.
Paste - BIBIGEISHA PAPERS (2) As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
*
 BIBIGEISHA ELEM (38) 
Resize 70% 
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (1) 
 Resize 70%  - Mirror.
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (6) 
IResize 50% 
*
 BIBIGEISHA ELEM (61) 
IResize 55% 
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (59) 
Resize 50%
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (60)
Resize 50%
*
BIBIGEISHA ELEM (86)
Don't resize.
*
Add your tube 
*
Add your Name
I added this Gradient Glow to my name.
*
Add your copyright and save as png.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive