About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

FTU Tutorial - Sweet Like Candy


This tutorial was written by me on 13th May 2012 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
Supplies
FTU scrapkit by Kittz called Candy Treats


Tube of Choice I'm using the art of Elias Chatzouids, you must have a license to use his art. You can purchase his tubes at Elias Art Shop
(I bought my tubes while he was at PTE which has now closed)
Font of choice.
Mask of choice
(I know I hate when people say that but I really can't remember what masked I used sorry but I think it was a Vix Mask)

*****
Lets Get Going
Open a new canvas 650 x 650
Selections - Select All - Paste CT-P4 Into Selection
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image
Find your mask in the drop down box.
Paste CT-Sweet Double Frame as a new layer - resize 90%
Magic Want Tool click inside the right side of the frame - Selctions - Modify 5
Paste your close up tube as a new layer- positing so something you like is showing in the frame.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove tube outside frame.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Duplicate the tube layer - Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur 3 - Blend mode - Opacity 80%

Magic Wand Tool click inside the left side of the frame.
Selections - Modify 5
Paste CT-P3 as a new layer - Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Paste main tube as a new layer - Dupliacate
Layers - Arrange - Move Up
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key (on the original tube)
Selections - Select None
On the duplicate tube use the eraser tool to remove the bottom half so it looks like the tube is coming out of the frame.
Merge Visible
Add any elements you like. I added
CT-Pearls
f3 resize 75%
CT-Sweet Kitty 50%

Resize
Add your name & copyright info
Save as png.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive