About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

FTU Tutorial - So Punked Off!


This tutorial was written by me on 13th May 2012 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****

Supplies

FTU Scrapkit by Kittz called So Punked Off!!!!
Tube of choice I'm using the art of Zlata M you must have a license to use this tube. You can purchase it at PicsForDesign
Font P22 Sniplash
*****
Lets Get Going
Open a new canvas 650 x 650
Paste SPO-Frame2 as a new layer - resize 90%
Magic Wand Tool - click inside the frame
Selections - Modify - Expand 5
Layers - New Raster Layer - Floodfill #000000
Layer - Arrange Move Down
Paste tube as a new layer
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove excess tube.
Selections - Select None
Duplicate the tube layer - Image Mirror.
Layers - Merge - Merge Down - Change the blend mode to Luminance(Legacy)
Effects - Artistic Effects - Half Tone

Paste tube as a new layer - Move to the top of the frame - Resize to liking.
Layers - New Raster Layer
Selection - Select All - Paste 09paper Into Selection.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image
Use the Deform to get the mask how you like it.
Layers - Merge - Merge Visible
Resize to liking.
Add your name & copyright info.
Save as png.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this tutorial I'm going to give it try

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive