About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

PTU Tutorial - Angels


This tutorial was written by me on 15th April 2012 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
Supplies
Tube of choice I'm using the art of Zindy S. D. Nielsen you must have a license to use her art.
Scrapkit The Darkest Night by Gothic Inspirations
Font of choice I used Monstroula.
My word art (it's a png so just right click and save)


Let's Start
File - New - 650 x 650
Copy & paste TagBack as a new layer - Resize 90%

Copy & paste Frame2 as a new layer - Resize 80% - move so it sits over the Tagback.
Magic Wand Tool - click insie the frame (make sure you click in the ribbon as well)
Selections - Modify - Expand 5
Selections - Invert - Copy & paste paper4 as a new layer
Image - Resize 50%
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Press the small delete key to get rid of excess paper.

Copy & paste Moon as a new layer
Image - Resize 60% - place at the top/side of the frame (see my tag for refrence)
Press the small delete key to get rid of excess Moon.

Copy & paste Cloud as a new layer - Image - Resize 30%
place to the left of the frame - duplicate - move down & to the right.

Copy & paste Branch as a new layer
Image - Resize 55% - place to the left of the frame (see my tag for reference)

Copy & paste Crow as a new layer - Image - resize 30% & 30% - place so it's sitting on the branch
Selections - Select None.

Add any words you like or use my word art.

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer - place to the left of the frame
Resize to your liking.
Add your name & copyright then save as png.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive