About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

FTU Tutorial - I know You Want Me Baby


*Supplies*
Kristin - TD - Template 67
NeoTrash Font
Tube of choice I'm using the art of Elias Chatzoudis - you must have a license to use his art.
You can purchase the tubes at Elias Art Shop
(I bought my tubes while he was at PTE which has now closed)

*****
*Let's Get Started*
Open template 67 in psp - press shift + D to duplicate - close off the original.
Delete - credits- stars - hearts - Words 2 - background
Image canvas size 600 x 600
Rectangles
Selections - select all - float - defloat
New raster layer - flood fill with the following gradient
Foreground #303638 - background #5d676c
Selections - select none
Square
Selections - select all - float - defloat
New raster layer - flood fill with #000000 (black)
Selections - select none.
Dots
Selections - select all - float - defloat
Flood fill with #ffffff
Selections - select none - lower the opacity to 50%
Frame
Effects - Eye candy 4000 - Gradient glow


Words3
Effects - Eye candy 4000 - Gradient glow
Same as before
Effects - 3D effects - drop shadow

Copy & paste your tube as a new layer
Place where you think it looks best
I resized mine by 80% smart size
Effects - 3D effects- drop shadow

Layers - merge - merge visible
New raster layer - flood fill with gradient we used at the beginning of the tut
Layers - new mask layer - from image
Find WSL_Mask84
Layers - merge- merge group
Layers - Arrange - send to the bottom
Add you name
I used NeoTrash size 36
I added a medium black gradient glow to make it stand out a bit more
Add your copyright - layers - merge- merge visible
Crop and resize to your liking.
Save as png or JPEG and we're done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive